The following Marketing Tools and Integrations require Branch.io in order to work:
+ One-Click App Install
Step 01 – Branch.io Account Setup & Admin Invites
Your first step is to create your Branch account and then add our team as admins to your account.
- Go to Branch.io and sign up for a free account.
- When you first create your Branch Account, Branch will try and help you setup the domains for your account. NB! Skip those steps completely and only follow the steps provided in this help article. There will be a link above the domain setup steps that will allow you skip the domain setup process entirely. We have specific information that you need to use for your Branch domains, if you use anything else, your domains won’t work.
- Once your basic account is setup, send an admin invite to the following two emails:
- To set this up in the Branch Dashboard: Go to Account Settings in the left-sidebar menu
In the Top Nav bar, select Team
In the next screen, click on + Add Team Member button.
In the pop-up that appears, add one of the above emails and click on Search User
In the next screen, under First Name and Last Name:
use TECH SUPPORT or MAGCAST SUPPORT respectively.
Under Access level, choose ADMIN.
Then click on INVITE.
Step 02 – Setup your App Name
Next, setup your MagCast App Name in your Branch account.
- Staying in the Account Settings section, click on APP in the Top Nav.
- In the next screen, scroll down to the About Your App toggle and enter your App Name.
- Then click on Save Settings at the bottom of the page.
That’s it! You’re account setup is complete. Simply mark off on your Onboarding form that your account is ready, so that our Tech team can get your app’s Branch integration setup for you.