Download previously purchased & downloaded apps
If you get a new device, remove an app to free up space, or reset your device, you can reinstall the app without purchasing it again. If you have multiple devices, you can install the app on all of your devices without purchasing the app again. You can quickly find free or paid apps that you previously downloaded.
Find and download your apps
Using your mobile device
- Open the Google Play Store Google Play Store app
- Touch the Google Play Store Play Store icon and select My Apps.
- Visit the All category.
- Select an app you’d like to install, then touch the Install button on the app’s detail page.
- Can’t find previously purchased or downloaded apps
If you can’t find an app on your My Apps page that you previously purchased, or you’re being asked to purchase an app that you already bought on Google Play, make sure that you’re signed in to the same account as the one you used when making your purchase.
Check which account you’re signed in to when using your mobile device
- Open the Google Play Store Google Play Store app.
- Touch the Google Play Store Play Store icon to see which account you’re currently using.
- To change accounts, touch the Selector dropdown arrow and select a different account.
Although purchases can’t be transferred between Google Accounts, you can install apps that you purchased using a different account by signing in to your Google Play Store app using the associated account, then reinstalling the apps on your device.